Monday, May 12, 2008

Open Topic....

Soo, I am very late in writing this blog. I didn't remember until now that yes a week has gone by already and the next blog was due. I have been very sick, so my mind has been a bit off for the past few days or so.

Well I definitely have some more research to do. The coral reefs are very important, but I seem to keep getting brief examples of their importance and use. I am looking for detailed information on what marine species rely on them and how we and the environment rely on them. My next problem would be on creating a fictional character that would fit into my report. Although I do have somewhat of an idea putting it together is a bit tricky. 

Well I hope everyone is doing well on their papers, good luck and good bye!!!!

1 comment:

Ligia said...

It seems that we are having the same problems with our research paper. I need to write and explain more the things I am writing. It is also hard writing a fictional person for the paper. But as we get more information I think it is going to become easier.